Thank you for your interest in working at our organization!
Currently we are looking for:
GSE R US, is looking for a full-time Automotive Automotive Painter – Fabricator, to work at our facility. The ideal candidate has a dynamic personality that can be relied on to follow deadlines with minimal to no supervision.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- experience using all industrial painting equipment
- Make repairs on equipment as required. Metal fabrication, some Mechanical repairs, etc.
- Prep equipment, clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint, lacquer or other protective coats
- Maintain or operate all paint equipment and all other painting equipment and materials.
- Weld, File, grind, sand and smooth repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools
- Read, write, speak English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Be able to help in all other areas of work performed in shop, when required.
- High school or equivalent Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
*If you feel you are up to the task, please do apply with your resume and cover letter. Due to a high volume of applicants, GSE R US will only contact applicants that are qualified for the position for an interview. Should you be selected for an interview, please come prepared with a copy of your resume and proof of qualifications (references, certification numbers etc.) *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $23.00 /hour
Please send your resume and a brief statement as to why you are suitable for the position to: